I'm Your Huckleberry shirt
Since 1880, archaic. The "Historical Dictionary of American Slang" which is a multivolume work, has about a third of a column of citations documenting this meaning all through the latter 19th century. So "I'm your huckleberry" means "I'm just the man you're looking for!"
All shirts will be screen printed on premium Next Level shirts for this design.
- 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- slightly heathered
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
Hoodies are screen printed as well, here are the specs:
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- pill-resistant air jet yarn
- double-needle stitching throughout
- double-lined hood
- pouch pocket; matching drawcord